Friday 1 November 2019

What I use electricity for

When I wake up, the first thing I do, I go for a shower. Then I make myself some breakfast. 

In the afternoon at school i use the toilet, water, lights, wi-fi, charger, and Chromebook. When we go to the toilet we are using electricity. When we go to the toilet we are using  electricity because we are using the toilet and the water too. In the afternoon my step dad or my mum goes to get something to eat with the car. While I wait watch some tv, I watch a lot of tv, I go on YouTube and netflex. On youtube I watch Gumball and pubg. 

At night, I make myself dinner with the stove. I use the fridge, water stove and the microwave. After eating I go on my iPad and watch YouTube but when it is 10 o’clock I have to brush my teeth and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.