Friday 7 June 2019

The weekend

In the weekends, on Sunday me and my two cousins went to the cake shop.we went to buy a cake for my mum’s birthday. We got a chocolate cake. After buying the cake, we went home and tried hiding the cake. It was really hard, as we were going in I grabbed the cake and ran inside it was really close, when my mum inside we sang happy birthday. After singing and eating we all planned to go Samoa so we planned to build a house in Samoa but first we needed to save up to 5,000. 

We had to send 100$ a week. My mum job was to find a builder the rest was to save up to 100$, we are going to get it done by 3 months first months we should be done by saving up, 2 month we should be done finding a builder 3 months we should be done with the house, but first someone needs to have an eye on them just for 3 weeks then we can go visit Samoa anytime. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.